Archaeological Museum of Nafplio
Last Update: Nov 2013
Tel.: +30 27520 27502
Fax: +30 27520 24690
01May - 31Oct Mon, 1200-1600
01May - 31Oct Tue-Sun, 0900-1600
01Nov - 30Apr Tue-Sun, 0800-1500
Archaeological Museum of Nafplio - Photo Gallery
There are currently no photos associated to this company.
Are you the owner/manager of this company? Contact us.
Archaeological Museum of Nafplio - Map
Executives & Departments
- Archaeological service:, Tel.: 27520 25063, 27520 27502, Fax: 27520 24690, Email:
4th Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities, Nafplio
- Museum exhibits' locations
Principals / HQ / participations...
- Under the supervision of:
Subsidiaries / affiliates / members...
- Excursions to the area from:
- Exhibits from the archeological sites:
- Acropolis of Halieis, ALIIS, ALIA, GREECE
- Archaeological Site of Asine, ASSINI, GREECE
- Archaeological Site of Midea, MIDEA, GREECE
- Archaeological Site of Tiryns, TIRYNS, GREECE
- Mycenaean Bridge of Kazarma, KAZARMA, GREECE
Activities / facilities / services / specialization
Art & culture
|Museum ||• Archaeological Museum |
|Visiting Information ||• Fixed hours / Admission fee |
|Museum exhibits ||• Weapons / Armour • Tools • Statuettes - Figurines • Pottery / Amphoras • Jewellery • Grave offerings |
|Periods of the exhibits ||• Upper Palaeolithic period, 35,000-10,000 BC • Mesolithic period, 10,000-6500 BC • Neolithic period, 6500-3200 BC • Early Helladic period, 3200-2000 BC • Middle Helladic period, 2000-1600 BC • Mycenaean civilization, 1600-1100 BC • Ancient historical times, 1050 BC- AD 324 ||
Copyright 1999-2019 International Publications Ltd.