: 1840 m up to 2220 m.
Karpenissi Ski Center is located on Tymfristos
mountain, in Diavolotopos
18 ski slopes of various difficulty's degree, 8,400 m in total lenght, out of which Ioannis Papadopoulos, Iosif Klaoudatos, Alexandros Koudounas, Panagiotis Economou and George Mantzoufas, are of the same difficulty. The rest slopes are 2 different difficulty degree at least.
- Ioannis Papadopoulos: Black
- George Tsekleitsas: Green-Red -Blue
- Dimitrios Malatos: Blue-Red-Blue-Green
- Ioannis Liapis: Red-Blue
- Diomidis Chatzidis: Blue-Red
- Ioannis Antoniou: Red-Blue Ring
- Dimitrios Sipsis: Red-Black-Red
- Theodoros Gravanis: Red-Black-Red
- Iosif Klaoudatos: Red
- Alexandros Koudounas: Red
- Nikolaos Kamaretsos: Red-Blue-Green
- Kleomenis Lappas: Green-Red-Blue
- A3: Blue-Red-Green
- Alexandros Georgalis: Red-Blue-Green
- Nikolaos Karangounis: Blue-Green
- Panagiotis Economou: Green Ring
- Ioannis Lappas: Green-Blue-Green
- George Mantzoufas: Green Ring
In the Ski Center there are also 4 off-piste runs:
- Off piste H6: Black-Red
- Off piste H7: Black-Red
- Off piste: Red-Black-Blue
- Off piste: Black
Karpenissi Ski Center has five lifts, with a total capacity of 3,500 persons/hour. Specifically:
- 4 aerial:
- Anemos 1 (aerial double seat), 889 m in length - altitude difference 183 m.
- Anemos 2 (aerial double seat), 757 m in length - altitude difference 78 m.
- Takis Flengas (aerial double seat), 376 m in length - altitude difference 52 m.
- Konstantinos Chouliaras (aerial triple seat), 750 m in length - altitude difference 237 m.
- 1 sliding one seat, Thisseas, 540 m in length - altitude difference 80 m.
- Shelter Takis Flengas of the Hellenic Alpine Club of Karpenissi, with a capacity of 30 persons.
- Chalet with a capacity of 100 persons.
- Ice bar - Snow bar, for clubbing at the snow.
- Snowboard park with a natural Free flow slope.
- Ski equipment rental store.
- Snowmobiles rental.
- Ski school with a baby lift and a special slope.
- Parking lots.
Asphalt road network links Karpenissi
to Ski Center (11 km. distance).
Karpenissi Ski Center has 3 snowploughs and 2 machines for slopes formation and covering with snow.
Karpenissi Ski Center operates December till April, daily from 9 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Karpenissi Ski Center is the first ski center that was established by businessmen, in 1974.
Sights/activities in the surrounding area
, a region with unique alpine environment and rich cultural and historic heritage, constitutes one of the clearest ecosystem regions worldwide, as UNESCO
has declared it, in 1991.
, a capital town, a junction and the core of economic development of Evrytania Prefecture
, was founded in later Ottoman years and, today, is the only urban center of the prefecture with an approximate population of 8000 inhabitants.