Airlines for Europe (A4E) is Europe’s new and largest airline association, based in Brussels.
Launched in January 2016, the association consists of Air France KLM, easyJet, Finnair, International Airlines Group (IAG), Jet2.com, Lufthansa Group, Norwegian, Ryanair and Volotea, and plans to grow further.
With more than 500 million passengers on board each year, A4E members account for more than half of the continent’s passenger journeys, operating more than 2,300 airplanes and generating EUR 93 billion in annual turnover.
- Members list:
- Air France - KLM Group, ROISSY, FRANCE
- Easy Jet, LUTON, UNITED KINGDOM
- Finnair, VANTAA, FINLAND
- IAG - International Airlines Group, HEATHROW AIRPORT, UNITED KINGDOM
- Jet2.com, LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM
- Lufthansa Group, FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Norwegian, OSLO, NORWAY
- Ryanair, SWORDS, IRELAND
- Volotea, BARCELONA, SPAIN