The lighthouse was built in 1884. The stone tower is 10 meters high, the focal plane is 12 meters. It is located on the small island Parapola or Velopoula. That island belongs to Municipality of Spetses and is close to Spetsopoula island. The access to the lighthouse is by boat from Spetses.
According to the tradition the name of the island came up from the lighthouse’s keepers, who they shout “get all, get all” to the Lighthouses Service seamen, who due to the bad weather conditions they couldn’t moor close to the lighthouse, when they transport there all the living requirements and the operational material for the lighthouse.