Agii Theodori lighthouse is located close to Argostoli town
, in Kefallonia island
. The tower is 8 meters high and its focal plane is 11 meters. After the annexation of the Ionian Islands
to Greece the lighthouse added in the Greek lighthouses network in 1863.
It was constructed by English people in 1828, but after his collapse by the earthquake in 1953 was rebuilt according to the initial architectural plan.