This is a typical examble of the Pelion architecture. It is a three-storey
of a plan forming the Greek letter "Γ". Its walls are made of stone, its wooden roof is covered with schist slabs, the doors and windows are small in dimention, wooden and covered with iron bars. On the ground floor there were
storage and auxiliary rooms
on the first floor there were the rooms of winter residence and on the
the rooms of the summer residence
There are remarkable decorative elements preserved in a perfect condition, such as false windows over the windows of the first floor, wooden ceilings, a small tower with embrasures etc.
It was built in 1844.
In 1977 some works of repairing and supporting took place in the building.
The entire reconstruction of the Noble House was done between the years of 1988 and 1994.
In 1985 it was characterized as a Work of Art and Historical Preserved
The Noble House is functionning as the
with a full collection of
coming from the area.
The text is cited from the website www.culture.gr