Since 2006, Zela Aviation marked its presence in the aviation industry through numerous aircraft sales, leasing (ACMI and Dry Lease) and aircraft capacity management. We have worked with many major airlines and other renowned companies across the globe, creating a broad umbrella of operations. With offices in Cyprus, Greece and the UK, Zela Aviation has direct exposure into the European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Northern African markets.
We have built our business upon satisfied customers and continue to grow through the recommendations of our existing clients. Customer satisfaction has formed the fundamental basis of Zela Aviation’s operations. Through our commitment to continually deliver the highest standards of service, we offer expansive, unique and tailor-made services.
It is our extensive knowledge and expertise that has helped us to steadily grow into the leading position we are in today, by continually widening the spectrum of services. As the aviation industry is slowly recovering from the Covid-19 global pandemic, Zela Aviation is looking to expand into new markets, investing into new and ambitious projects.
- Aircraft Leasing – ACMI (wet/damp lease), Dry Lease, Lease to Purchase
- Aircraft Sales
- Aircraft Sub-chartering
- Full Charter Series (Tour Operators)
- Ad-hoc Charter Flights (Corporate Travel, Production Launches, Sporting Events)
- Route Development
- Market Research
- Commercial/Operations Activities
Executives & Departments
- Chairman of the board
- Mr Andreas Christodoulides, Email:
- Senior, Senior Aviation Consultant
- Mr Matthew Pascoe, Tel.: +44 77 25101335, Email: