GOL is the first Brazilian airline to innovate its processes. This new business model revolutionized the airline industry, making air travel widely accessible.
GOL is also pioneer in launching the first mobile check-in service, providing mobile geolocation services to its passengers and designing a website featuring accessibility resources to assist people with visual and motor impairments.
GOL is in operation since 2001 and, today, is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. It's also the airline that serves the most passengers in Brazil, operating around 900 flights every day.
- The largest airline in Latin America operating with the lowest cost and best fares
- Based in Sao Paulo, Brazil (Airport CGH)
- Over 900 daily flights to 70 destinations
- Interline agreements with 78 airlines
- Young and modern fleet comprised of 120 Boeing 737-700 and 737-800 NG aircraft
- Average fleet age 7.1 years
- Smiles loyalty program available to more than 560 destinations
For more information check GOL's Company Presentation
GOL's Routes Network via Partnerships
GOL Brazil Airpass
GOL Fact Sheet