Last Update: Sep 2021
Tel.: +30 210 6833600
Fax: +30 210 6847700
Convin - Overview
CONVIN specializes in congress organization, association management, scientific e-publishing, and destination management, as well as all related incentives and traveling services.
Looking back to a fruitful route since 2000 and in a capital company form since 2007, CONVIN is in constant search for in-depth-knowledge and experience with responsibility and love for the field, attributes that characterize all of our associates. In a highly professional manner, CONVIN offers clients comprehensive reports on the progress of projects, from the initial budget to the final result. Client appreciation has rewarded CONVIN with one of the leading positions in its field. Undertaking the Association Management of local and international scientific societies is a highly demanding task that together with core-PCO functionality, and other services such as the management of informative campaigns and publishing of scientific journals, forms an integrated partnership model based on long-term collaboration and trust.
CONVIN is a member of IAPCO, ICCA, EFAPCO, ACVB, HAPCO, HATTA, and a ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Convin - Map
GNTO license: 0259Ε60000577700
Staff number: 20
Principals / HQ / participations...
- Member of:
- City of Athens Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACVB), SYNTAGMA, GREECE
- European Federation of Associations of Professional Congress Organisers (EFAPCO), BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Hellenic Association of Professional Congress Organizers & Destinations Events Specialists, EXARCHIA, GREECE
- Hellenic Association of Travel & Tourist Agencies (HATTA), SYNTAGMA, GREECE
- International Association of Professional Congress Organisers (IAPCO), ISLE OF WIGHT, UNITED KINGDOM
- International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA), AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
Activities / facilities / services / specialization
Travel & Tourism
|Outbound tourism (outgoing) ||• Europe |
|Conference / exhibition organizer || |
|Incentives || |
|Air ticketing || |
Quality Certifications - Awards
Copyright 1999-2019 International Publications Ltd.