The road to the west of Pili
leads to the ruined village of Pyxos, just before dedicated to Agia Paraskevi
is standing proudly on the hill opposite the village. Dated from 1899, it is a
typical example of the 19th c. basilicas in the Prespa, region. Located at the
very western side of Prespa, Vrodero is a village of long stock-farming tradition.
The Information Centre has exhibitions on the Animal Husbandry in the whole area
and the Forests. From Vrodero there is a path that leads south to Agathoto, which
is a ruined village on the shore of Lake Mikri
Prespa with another church dedicated to Agia Paraskevi. Nearby the path, there
is a cave, which sheltered the 'hospital' during the civil war.