Established in 1977, the Association of Canadian Travel Agents (ACTA), is a national trade association representing the retail travel sector of Canada's tourism industry. ACTA is an industry-led, non profit, membership based organization.
Our members include travel agents, tour operators, travel wholesalers and suppliers such as, airlines, hotels, destination marketing organizations, cruise and rail lines, and automobile rental companies. We represent the interests of Canadian travellers through 5,000 travel agencies which employ 35,000 people.
- Members list:
- Arts & Lesiure Tours, WOODBRIDGE, CANADA
- Askari Travel, TORONTO, CANADA
- Butterfield & Robinson, TORONTO, CANADA
- Intra Tours DMC, ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- Merit Travel Group, TORONTO, CANADA
- The Travel Network Corp., TORONTO, CANADA
- Travel Masters (H.Q.), VANCOUVER, CANADA
- Travel Time Inc., CALGARY, CANADA
- TTI Travel, TORONTO, CANADA
- Yyz Travel Group, THORNHILL, CANADA