The first House of Parliament of the Hellenes, located at Syntagma square.
First Hellenic Gymnasion (Elementary School)
Neoclassical building with three floors. In form it is pedimental
at roof height, with pilasters with capitals at the corners. It was built in 1833
and served as the 1st Hellenic Gymnasion.
In 1960, by decision of the Ministry of Education, it was decreed
a historical monument to be preserved. In 1990, it became the Town-hall.