Seraphim Vyzantios, a Greek writer, mentions that the monastery of
St. Trinity in Lekatsas, was built at the place of a Byzantine building of 8th
or 9th century and was renovated in 1600 and then restored again in 1870. This
monastery is built in allocation of rich vegetation, Kortos, NW of the village
Myrsine. Its belfry was built in 1813, when a new renovation of the monastery
took place, according to an inscription on it. The nave is dedicated to the Birth
of Virgin Mary.
(text: LAZAROS SINESIOS)
This text (extract) is cited July 2003 from the Prefecture
of Preveza tourist pamphlet.