China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd., a proud member of SkyTeam, is directly affiliated with China Southern Air Holding Company, specializing in air transportation services. With headquarters based in Guangzhou, China Southern Airlines' company logo can be seen around the globe with brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin.
China Southern Airlines operates the largest fleet, most developed route network and largest passenger capacity of any airline in The People's Republic of China.
Currently, China Southern Airlines operates more than 700 passenger and cargo transport aircrafts, including Boeing 787, 777, 757 & 737 and Airbus A380, 330, 321, 320 & 319. The airline fleet is ranked the first in Asia and the fourth in the world (Data source: IATA, in terms of fleet size). China Southern Airlines is the first airline in the world to operate both A380 and B787.
China Southern operates 2000 daily flights to 195 destinations in 40 countries and regions across the world. Through close cooperation with its SkyTeam member airlines, China Southern's network spans 1062 destinations to 177 countries and regions. For domestic flights in China, there are 430+ routes to 114 destinations.
International network: Long-haul routes
International network: Short-haul and regional routes
- 49 flights per week to 9 destinations in Europe
- 75 flights per week to 7 destinations in Australasia
- 37 flights per week to 5 destinations in North-America
- 15 flights per week to 2 destinations in Middle East & Africa
- 95 flights per week to 4 regional destinations
- 330+ flights per week to 17 destinations in Southeast Asia
- 37 flights per week to 4 destinations in South Asia
- 40 flights per week to 12 destinations in Central & West Asia
- 169 flights per week to 5 destinations in Korea
- 97 flights per week to 5 destinations in Japan