is a multi-award winning luxury hotel group comprising of seven idyllic retreats, each offering exclusivity and privacy on two of the most coveted Greek islands - Santorini
For more than 30 years, Katikies Hotels have been considered pioneers in Greece's luxury hospitality industry with all eight properties redefining the meaning of luxury accommodation in Greece, thereby making their nomination for Best Greek Hotel Brand particularly appropriate.
The properties are characterized by their classic Cycladic architecture: whitewashed buildings set into steep cliff sides with sweeping vistas of the Aegean Sea below. Effortlessly chic and romantic, the properties are a haven for honeymooners, couples seeking peace and tranquility or families looking to spend quality time together.
All properties are members of The Leading Hotels of the World.
Units: 7, Total room number: 181
- Members of the chain:
- Katikies Chromata Santorini, IMEROVIGLI, GREECE
- Katikies Garden Santorini, FIRA, GREECE
- Katikies Kirini Santorini, OIA, GREECE
- Katikies Santorini, OIA, GREECE
- Katikies Villa Santorini, OIA, GREECE
- Katikies Villas Mykonos, ELIA, GREECE