A view of Revmatia whose former name was Loumi was established by
Christian nomads, Arvanites, between 1360 and 1405 AD and built in a low land
of overwhelming natural beauty among mountains. The houses are typical of traditional
Revmatia is 40 kilometres with the KTEL buses making transport easier.
This text is cited April 2003 from the
Municipality of Ithomi tourist pamphlet.