It is an aisleless church near the namesake city gate with iconopraphical decoration. It is dated in the 15th century. It was used as a mosque during the Ottoman occupation.
The text is cited from the
Byzantine & Post-Byzantine Monuments
Art & culture
- On site monuments
- Churches: Period of the Knights Hospitaller (1309-1522)
- As a monument is administered by: