Established in 1880, the Monastery of Agios Stefanos is located in
The small chapel of Agios Stefanos originally stood in the area where we find
today’s bell tower. The Monastery came under the care of the Holy Parthenios who
also initiated and completed reconstruction of the Church we see today. The church
celebrates the feast day of St. Stefanos on December 27th of each year.