The building is on a single level with a section at the back rising
to two storeys. It is neoclassical with an entrance of archaic style with two
It was built in 1880. Until 1929 it served as a school for girls. It has been declared a historical building to be preserved.
Both facade and ground floor have been repaired.
Today the building houses the theatre of the Municipality of Galaxidhi, but the space is ample enough to accomodate other activities as well.
This text is cited Feb 2003 from the Hellenic Ministry of Culture URL below, which also contains image.
Receive our daily Newsletter with all the latest updates on the Greek Travel industry.Subscribe now!