EL
Greek Travel Pages

Location information

Listed 3 sub titles with search on: Places of worship for wider area of: "AGRAFA Municipality EVRYTANIA" .


Places of worship (3)

Churches

Church of Panagia tis Stanas

A Monastic complex built in 1550 on a precipitous rock. It is comprised of the Main Church with 16th century icons and two cells. It is dedicated to the Birth of the Virgin and it remains one of the many notable monuments of the Agrafa landscape.

This extract is cited August 2003 from the Municipality of Karpenission URL below, which contains images.


MARATHOS (Village) AGRAFA

Church of Agion Taxiarchon

It was built in 1772 and features 18th century murals.


VRANGIANA (Village) AGRAFA

Agia Paraskevi

Built in 1605 and operated as the Greek museum of Agrafa - Gouva School, university of the era where, among other notable men, Eugenios Giannoulis and Kosmas the Aetolian tought.


You are able to search for more information in greater and/or surrounding areas by choosing one of the titles below and clicking on "more".

Ferry Departures
From

Copyright 1999-2019 International Publications Ltd.