: 1170 m - 1370 m.
Pertouli Ski Center is on the Pyli
country road, at the Pertouliotika Livadia site of Koziakas
There are three downhill slopes and three cross-country runs (Lang Lauf), out of which:
- 1 red, Vassilis Tsitsanis, 1500 m in length.
- 1 blue, Tsintziras, 400 m in length.
- 1 green, Ethikos, 80 m in length (for beginners).
- 3 cross-country runs (Lang Lauf), of 1500 m, 2500 m and 3700 m length each.
- 1 aerial double-seat aerial, 1170 m in length.
- 1 sliding one-seat, 350 m in length.
- 1 baby-lift, 60 m in length.
- Two chalets, one at the foot and one at the top of ski center, with restaurant and cafeteria.
- Ski school.
- Selling and renting ski equipment shop.
- Parking lot.
Pertouli Ski Center operates from December to late March, daily 9.30 a.m to 3.30 p.m.
The first try for Pertouli ski Center construction was in 1984, when placed at the Pertouliotika Livadia site a small sliding lift 350 m in length, suitable for that time needs.
In 1998 autumn constructed a new one aerial double seat lift, 1100 m in length, with a capacity of 600 persons/hour. In parallel, a new slope, 1350 m in length, was formed. It was also widened the existing parking, constructed a small chalet at the top of double seat lift and the central slope was lightened, so night ski be possible.
Since then many improvements to the buildings and the providing services take place. The formation of parking lot with asphalt, the renovation of the old chalet at the base, the slope’s shaping, the reconstruction and expansion of the chalet at the top, are just some of the latest efforts.
During ski center’s operation night ski take place with many happenings.
So far in the Pertouli Ski Center there isn’t any lodgment.
Facilities/services in the surrounding area
There are a lot of places for accommodation and cafe-restaurants in the area. More specifically: in Elati
(10 km. west from the ski center) in Pyli
(14 km. west from the ski center) at Pertouli
(5 km. north from the ski center) etc.